The best training program that enables you to explore the wonderful world of interior design and start your career as an interior designer
ArtVox is a design company which offers design services and consultation, in addition to its recently launched Interior Design Program that was developed in response to a need to provide professionals and architects with a comprehensive interior design education that is of professional quality, affordable, and available to working individuals on full time training as well as on a part-time basis.
With the high number of rising competition and market complexity, a professional career in Interior Design and Architecture is more challenging today than ever. It combines the creative, the aesthetic, the innovative, and the practical to create the important stages upon which people live.
Our mission is specifically to produce such informed, skilled, and inspired designers with the educational qualifications to start working as an Interior Designer.
In carrying out this mission, the ArtVox's Program in Interior Design and Interior Architecture offers design education that combines studio courses with the study of design theory, history, presentation skills and resources.
The professional interior designer is qualified by education, experience, and examination to enhance the function and quality of interior spaces for the purpose of improving the quality of life, increasing productivity, and protecting the health, safety, and welfare of the public.
The professional interior designer:
ArtVox's Interior Design Program offers the best value in term cost, quality and duration. The program is planned to be in no less than 101 hours.(additional hours can be added if necessary).
Part time students can complete the program in 12 weeks on the terms of studying 9 hours every week.
Full time schedule might be announced in the future
There are no requirements for joining the program.
Simply visit to The Artwell Company office and reserve your seat. Please note that the number of places is very limited as the class will be composed of a maximum of 15 students.
10% of the program's fee is paid upon the student registration (seat reservation). and the rest 90% of the program's fee is paid 3 days before the start of the program.
after the student register to take the program, he/she will be contacted immediately when the number of registered students reach 15 students in order to complete the installments and start the training.
at the end of the program you will get the Artvox's 101 Hours Interior Design Program certificate which is going to prove your competence as a qualified interior designer.
at the end of the program, you will get the 101 Hours Interior Design Program certificate which is going to prove your competence as a qualified interior designer.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CERTIFICATE IS NOT ACCREDITED GOVERNMENT, OUR CERTIFICATE IS SOLELY USED AS PROFESSIONAL TESTIMONY OF QUALIFICATION TO WORK AS AN INDEPENDENT INTERIOR DESIGNER